PDA

View Full Version : What is your NEW flavour of choice and where did you order it !?

Justin D02
07-12-2014, 05:06 AM
I just got one of my orders in the mail and the fellas at Vapor Jedi in Saskatoon were nice enough to give me a few bottle of juice for free!.. So it just so happens one of the ones they added in, Giggidy, is now my favourite juice. It's a gorgeous mix of peach, blueberry and raspberry. It's incredible! So this set me on to ask all of you what new flavour that you received or tried recently has stolen the heart of your senses?

buyganjajuice
07-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Hey Justin, I have heard about those type of sellers too who can give 40 to 50 samples bottles for free but they charge for the shipping which is already very high. But not all are bad deal sometimes its really a great opportunity for buyer. So,I suggest you to first check reviews from the trusted sites and then after choose your provider.

Good luck!

____
E smoke juice (http://www.ganja-juice.com)

f.virtue
12-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm diggin the Exoticseliquid Jamaican Rum. Like mi pon likkle beach inna Negril mon !

f.virtue
01-03-2015, 02:21 PM
On New Years Eve a friend at a party gave me a bottle of Blackberry Cheesecake from juicyejuice and wow is it tasty!! (http://juicyejuice.com)!

ecigworldau
01-13-2015, 04:09 AM
Liqua Smoke Juice is the best quality e-liquid manufacturer using premium ingredient. eCig World is the place to buy eliquid, smoke juice and vape ejuice online. We have full range of eLiquid for your eCigarette Starter Kit in Melbourne, Australia. Come and see our many of our available E-liquids and pick a flavor and nicotine level to match your needs.

boydcarol25
01-13-2015, 01:55 PM
a few months a ago a close family relative of ours came to our house and she introduce to me a new product lazy pen. it is good and many flavor to be selected.

Justin D02
05-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Propaganda – Subliminal Juice is my favorite eliquid. Generally, I don't prefer any specific shop. I just go for reviews and use google to find shops. Last time when I searched for Propaganda – Subliminal Juice in google, I found some good yelp reviews for TCA Vapor.