PDA

View Full Version : Tried my first mixture today…

Restlys1967
08-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey everyone,

I decided to try my hand at mixing for the first time today, I combined orange and cinnamon together. That sounds like quite the appealing flavor right? Well…turns out that it is not when you think about it.

I have not gotten the right ratio at least, because it is not great. This got me to thinking, for those of you who have experimented with flavors yourself, what were some mixtures that you thought were going to be brilliant, only to find that it did not live up to your expectations?

khawlaazwar
08-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Hi,

Sometime what we think, in reality it looks little weried. Sometime, e-liquid flavour taste turns out very different than to real flavours.

For me, watermelon and coffee mixute is most wiered on planet.

You know , my re-marks used to be very poor in chemistry. And, always I used to blame my teacher! But, reality was that my attitude was more experimentive (something going against the rules).

And, all I realised after this mixture taste.

ArthurMelanson
11-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Honestly, neither of those sound particularly great...but then again I have never been one that is too adventurous when it comes to the overall different tastes that I have. I like to keep with the traditional, plain tastes that I have had for a long time – call me boring but it works for me.

alexhenderson
11-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Thanks for sharing your mix! I really have to try this.

f.virtue
12-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Sometimes it just dose not turn out the way you expect it would ( I have mixed some bad ones ) ! Right now I am mixing Amsterdameliquid passion fruit with peach - surprisingly good !

f.virtue
01-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Now I have orange mango and pineapple cranberry from juicyejuice. (http://juicyejuice.com)I feel like a mad scientist!

boydcarol25
01-18-2015, 09:03 AM
thanks for the info. i will try it.

vickers86
03-17-2016, 09:13 AM
different peopel taste is different, you could find several of the flavor you like, and then try to mix them and vape.

Maggie
05-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Thank you for sharing,,,can not wait for my first mixture

GeorgeCluney
01-03-2019, 03:21 AM
I also did like one from deliciousnimbus (https://deliciousnimbus.com), it was mixture of berries and mint, if i'm not mistaken. It tasted weird from the start, but then i got used to it and don't wanna else in my vape. And i'm still wondering is there a way to make it on your own, as it's not cheap tho

Tanner
08-22-2020, 10:05 AM
I have started mixing my own juice now. Mainly for 2 reasons. I was tired to spending good money for premade juice and then it's not good. And also because it's alot cheaper. I've good luck so far.

ethanjones
06-06-2022, 08:25 AM
My smoking buds bought me a nice mixture today. It was some lemon and mint, and to my surprise, this is the best I have tried till now.

MarkWalker
11-21-2022, 12:57 PM
et). About 30 minutes later I checked back on it and saw some green things coming out of the top! So cool! I was really excited. Then after a few hours I went back to check it again and noticed that the whole thing had turned brown. Not sure what happened? Does anyone have any ideas? Click Here (https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/chinese-horoscope/sheep-2023/)