PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Minnesota

vapingdude
11-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Hello from Minnesota, I am new to vaping. I started out with the disposables and moved up to an ego t with a ce5 atomizer that I bought at a local store called ecig crib . I would like to get a variable voltage. They have a couple variable voltage ecigs that I liked at ecig crib, but they are kinda pricey.

E-C-T_Frank
11-15-2013, 04:11 AM
Welcome to ECT and hello fellow Minnesotan:Thumbs-Up I was just at ECigCrib in coon rapids last weekend. There are so many shops popping up everywhere here in Minnesota. Hope you enjoy your stay here at ECT:Thumbs-Up

Quality-Vapor.com
11-15-2013, 05:58 AM
Welcome vapingdude! :)

vapingdude
11-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Welcome to ECT and hello fellow Minnesotan:Thumbs-Up I was just at ECigCrib in coon rapids last weekend. There are so many shops popping up everywhere here in Minnesota. Hope you enjoy your stay here at ECT:Thumbs-Up

Thanks frank. Yeah we do have a lot of vaping stores now in MN.

vapingdude
11-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Welcome vapingdude! :)

Thanks dude

vapingdude
11-16-2013, 03:40 AM
I sent a message to your box. Check your message box.

E-C-T_Frank
11-17-2013, 03:26 AM
I sent a message to your box. Check your message box.

Hey vapingdude, I replied to your PM:Thumbs-Up

DWatVW
11-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forum. My advice would be not to go for the real high end mods until you're more experienced with vv. maybe try a spinner or winder first for a much better buy in price and then see how you feel.

Good luck to you & Vape on.....

vapingdude
11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Welcome to the forum. My advice would be not to go for the real high end mods until you're more experienced with vv. maybe try a spinner or winder first for a much better buy in price and then see how you feel.

Good luck to you & Vape on.....

Right on. I am going to stop at the ecig crib to see what they have for the cheaper ones.

vapingdude
11-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Hey vapingdude, I replied to your PM:Thumbs-Up

Cool vapes. Thanks dude.

E-C-T_Frank
11-19-2013, 03:21 AM
Cool vapes. Thanks dude.

Not everyone in here is a dude:rolleyes: Her name is Deb.

vapingdude
11-19-2013, 05:34 AM
Not everyone in here is a dude:rolleyes: Her name is Deb.

Yeah I should stop calling everyone a dude... I noticed that I call my girl a dude.

My bad Deb.:o

E-C-T_Frank
11-19-2013, 06:15 AM
Hey vapingdude, I hope I didn't come off the wrong way. I was just trying to inform you that DWatVW is a Woman.

vapingdude
11-19-2013, 07:12 AM
You didn't come off the wrong way frank... my dad has said the same thing to me after referring to my mom as dude, so don't worry about it dude:D....Thanks for the message the other day.

Warlordxxx
11-19-2013, 07:16 AM
Actually Frank he called you a dude - Look at the quote :P - Dude !! lmao

E-C-T_Frank
11-20-2013, 04:52 AM
:) You guys are killing me in here:)

vapingdude
11-24-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm up late vaping and partying with two girls in MN and it's about to be fun. I met them at a dive bar:cool:

catvapes
11-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Welcome,

Be careful in the beginning or you will spend and waste a lot of money. You'll find that you think you want one device, but it, only to discover something better. Someone before me suggested sticking with a Spinner for now. Good advice. Get a spinner and keep researching. Read about the different options out there, reviews, and especially any user comments. If there is a local B&M, go see what they have and become familiar with it.

A Spinner or a Twist and a good pyrex tank are really sufficient and everyone I know has a few that they use along with their mods. All of the mod stuff is intriguing but its best not to go there until you find out what you really want.

vapingdude
11-24-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm up late vaping and partying with two girls in MN and it's about to be fun. I met them at a dive bar:cool:
Nothing happened:mad: they said they were tired and they wanted to sleep, so they crashed on my bed while I slept on the sofa:mad: they did get to try a ecig for the first time and they enjoyed it.

vapingdude
11-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Welcome,

Be careful in the beginning or you will spend and waste a lot of money. You'll find that you think you want one device, but it, only to discover something better. Someone before me suggested sticking with a Spinner for now. Good advice. Get a spinner and keep researching. Read about the different options out there, reviews, and especially any user comments. If there is a local B&M, go see what they have and become familiar with it.

A Spinner or a Twist and a good pyrex tank are really sufficient and everyone I know has a few that they use along with their mods. All of the mod stuff is intriguing but its best not to go there until you find out what you really want.

Right on... thanks for the information. Im gonna go to the ecig crib today and ask them if they have the one you're talking about.

milhouse
11-26-2013, 01:00 AM

Vapingdude we need an update what happened with those 2 chicks from the dive bar

vappo
11-28-2013, 01:12 AM
The eGo-C twist battery is another advanced version based on the eGo-T original. The circuit has been modified to enable adjustment of the output voltage from 3.2V to 4.8V in 0.2V increments using a simple 'twist' of the end cap at the bottom of the battery.With a smart Buck-Boost converter inside, you can spin the control dial at the end of the battery to adjust the output voltage to your requirement. No messy menus, each voltage is clearly marked on the dial!
Wish this description about VV can help you!

Cheers Alex vappo.com