PDA

View Full Version : A big HELLO from Georgia! www.VapeWares.com

DWatVW
11-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey everybody! Just wanted to say hi and get to know some other folks. Hope to bounce thoughts and advice around to help us all succeed.

-deb:Thumbs-Up

BigAppleVapes
11-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Welcome! We are a newly formed business out of New York City. Feel free to email me or PM me if you ever have any questions!

DWatVW
11-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks BigApple! Is your head just spinning from this crazy new world we've jumped into? Do you have a b&m? How's biz?

BigAppleVapes
11-17-2013, 02:34 PM
B&M is a little too expensive in our area to start out so we are online only right now. Business has been pretty good thanks for asking! What about yours?

DWatVW
11-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Pretty good. Always could be better. We started off doing direct sales. Had a really good time and built up a nice little customer base. Pushing hard towards a store in the next 6-8weeks. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm nervous. Just worried about throwing the money in for regulations to come out and turn us upside down. Also, a little afraid business will be so good we will find ourselves swamped and paying a bunch of employees...I guess that's a positive problem though. Just a big step. Not many stores here in GA but they are starting to trickle in.

Because of how we started, we really work with a lot of newbies, many of them middle age or higher. It is very rewarding work. The phone calls and emails declaring x amount of days with no cigs is just awesome. I would have never imagined I'd be doing this type of business, it's an experience. We've been to events in GA, NC, FL, AL and it's amazing how the public has been exposed to these products so heavily in one area, then not at all in others.

Btw-I created a banner for my signature at www.bannerstack.com. I noticed you don't have one and thought you might find it helpful. A little pricey but you can create them and use for all sorts of advertising. Just an FYI.

BigAppleVapes
11-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you for the info. We just launched last week so we are just branching out in to the forum world. I will deff check it out!

catvapes
11-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Hi,

Nice banner you created :-)

I hope you get your store, no regulations ruin it, and just the right amount of customers :-)

E-C-T_Frank
11-19-2013, 03:10 AM
Hey everybody! Just wanted to say hi and get to know some other folks. Hope to bounce thoughts and advice around to help us all succeed.

-deb:Thumbs-Up

Welcome to ECT and a Big Hello:Thumbs-Up I hope you enjoy your stay here.