PDA

View Full Version : VirtuVapes

milhouse
11-26-2013, 12:28 AM
I won the whole line of VirtuVapes on a vapeshow (www.vaprfix.com) a couple months ago. They have a sister company Good Life Vapor that you can buy them from. They have 5 flavors:

Panty Dropper - Raspberry and Pomegranate; I really didn't enjoy this flavor but I sent it to my friend and she liked it. Tastes like a redheaded slut.
Breathless Money - Flavor: Watermelon; I am not huge into watermelon flavors but this one is full of flavor. If you like watermelon I'd try this out.
Juicy Joose - Flavor: Juicy Fruit; My ABSOLUTE favorite flavor from VirtuVapes. Tastes exactly like the gum.
Sweet Criminal- Flavor: Melon and Pineapple; This is a tropical flavor. Not really my thing but my roommate loves this flavor. Tastes like pineapple with a hint of melon.
Cozmic Crunch - Flavor: Berry Captain Crunch; This flavor its REALLY good. It tastes pretty close to Captain Crunch with a good berry taste.

www.virtuvapes.com
www.goodlifevapor.com

eliquidvaper
12-13-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm going to place an order for the sweet criminal.

milhouse
12-13-2013, 10:24 PM
my roommate LOVES sweet criminal, it just isnt my thing but they make some really quality juice. flavor is subjective anyway so something I dont like more than likely someone else will