PDA

View Full Version : 10th Planet E Juice Grand Opening and Sale

10thPlanetRyan
02-22-2015, 12:42 AM
Hey guys!
New account here, but I’ve read the forum as a guest for a long time and it helped me learn a lot of what I know about vaping.

We’re a small company that recently started and because of that you get the passion and quality that only comes from the small batch experience.\

One of the big reasons we wanted to start this company is because we felt there was a need for a premium juice that doesn’t break the bank. No one should have to vape a lower quality juice, especially when they vape for the first time, just because the premium juices are out of their price range.

We use only the finest locally and domestically sourced ingredients in our liquid.

We're starting off with 8 flavors but we will have much more coming soon. We want to make sure we have a good product before it is launched and there are plenty of juices that are near arrival.

Please visit us at: 10th Planet E Juice (http://10thplanetejuice.com/)

Our whole approach is to create a high quality product at a very low price and we hope that we have accomplished that thus far.
Please leave any feedback on the site or in the comments here. We would love to hear any and all feedback.

Please use the discount code ECigaretteTalk at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.

Thanks