PDA

View Full Version : Vendor/Wholesaler Review : JJvape.com JJvapecig.com

CRichardson
04-22-2015, 05:38 PM
I wanted to share my experience with a supplier that is in China that goes by jjvape.com and jjvape.com

The owner just goes by jenny.

She claims the products are authentic and I do not know which ones are as I ordered Vision Spinner 2 and 3 batteries from her which appeared authentic and in boxes.

After a small order from her went well, I attempted a large order including iclear30s cartomizers and refill cartridges.

I had previously bought the innoken iclear30s from an authorized dealer so I had these on hand.

The ones sent to me had not plastic authentic box as do the real ones.

The specs are off.

The cartomizers sent worked well, but when I attempted a change of coils the replacement coils did not fit as snugly and left larger gaps at the bottom allowing the cartomizer to leak.

I determined by random selection of the replacement cartomizers that none of them would prevent the leaking as the base left larger gaps and fit less snugly.

At first I did not know the cause. There are major differences between the authentic and non of the coils fit in the authentic iclear30s

I tried to offer a reasonable solution and allow wait time for the owner who just goes by. Jenny, to get another order and pair my corrected replacements with that order.

I offered to meet her half way and offered to pay for the cost (no profit margin) of the corrected replacement coils, and she could use the slowest cheapest shipping possible to keep costs down. I offered to send her a couple of the replacement coils so she could examine them for herself.

This is when she began to ignore me and when she finally did respond after multiple attempts at resolution she said this was impossible because they came from the same supplier.

She admitted to making a mistake in the threading of the Vision Spinner 3 batteries by using another last minute supplier, but they will connect to her copies of the iclear30s but not once the replacement coils are inserted and this is when the leaks begin.

Its not like I can order from another supplier because her specs are different from the authentic product. This renders $1000 of product ordered from her good foe one time use only as the coil cannot be replaced by another supplier and be expected to fit. I spent over $2000 with this company and the aftercare was good until there was a real problem.

She claims all of her products are authentic, which is another falsehood. Maybe the batteries are but the cartomizers are not.

I tried all amicable solutions and am sorry it has come to this, but I must warn you all not to purchase from jjvape.com or jjvapecig.com

I am willing to make all of our communications public if needed to resolve the issue. This will be my only complaint on this forum about this supplier so I hope it will be permitted as I do not wish to beat a dead horse.

her Skype details are below. I doubt she will change her contact information although they may change you website as I am voicing this on any forum that will allow me to warn others.

Jenny
Skype qi-jenny
mobile 861 868 2407414
office 867 552 330 4662
facebook qi-jenny
www.jjvapecig.com
www.jjvape.com
Schenzhen, GuangDong,China

If anyone has relations with her and can help me get resolution it would be much appreciated.