PDA

View Full Version : Can Shisha become a vape Juice?

Samuel Allgreo Cappray
06-24-2019, 07:09 AM
Hi! I am Samuel and im from Russia but currently i am in Texas right now. I'm a vaper enthusiasm and I'm just thinking, can shisha become a vape Juice? :confused:I really fall in love with Shisha for the first time i try it at KSA:o . What you guys think about Shisha in vape liquid?

mirnatahira
06-24-2019, 07:19 AM
Hey Sam! im about to ask the same thing too! been thinking about it since last month and wondering, if there's any recommended shisha flavor for me to try! :)

Jimmy. J
06-24-2019, 07:42 AM
Hi there,
What is shisha? Can somebody explain?:confused:

Adam Khalif
06-24-2019, 08:03 AM
Shisha is shisha lol u have never tried any shisha before?? :eek:

Sandaval
05-27-2020, 04:34 AM
Shisha is shisha lol u have never tried any shisha before?? :eek:

I know what you are talking about:rolleyes:

Tanner
08-22-2020, 09:56 AM
I tried it and i can do it. I've smoked it for a while but it ticked my throat. I didn't see mush of a difference in smoke clouds too.

barnon
02-26-2021, 11:04 AM
That's exactly the kind of flavor I was looking for a long time. Where can we buy this? I know that most people prefer flavors like menthol or apple when they vape but I would love something more extreme as it's closer to my taste. I used to be a heavy smoker and after visiting my doctor and having a look at my lings I knew it was either vaping or concer later on. So I got a nice set and I'm slowly cutting my nicotine levels to the minimum. i got already some really cool aspire coils (https://www.vapetown.co.uk/collections/vaporesso-coils) as I like to be able to change easily and fast my coils and now I'm just taking it easy witout smoking at all!

TravisBiggie
03-20-2021, 04:29 PM
niceee :D I also had no idea

Virgilius
03-27-2021, 02:21 PM
hehehehehe :D looks like we have some shisha beginners here (google it guys, maybe you will get interested :D ). I wanted to try shisha for a while now since all I have been sticking to the past two years was cookie and blueberry flavor, got tired a little bit :D But, I still smoked shisha from time to time, so I am wondering if the manufacturers could think about such a taste :D I should make a quick search, but even if I find something, I am afraid of the liquid quality, cause I am used only to smoke THC Vape Juice (https://www.justcannabis.shop/product-category/weed-vapes/e-juice/) and I really like it, so even if I will find another product, I think I would not change it.