PDA

View Full Version : Ecigproseller.com (Free Shipping)--Reliable E-cigs Supplier

ecigproseller.com
09-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Tom Ye and I have just opened a brand new online electronic cigarette store that I am very excited to share with you. I have worked many years in this industry with a major company and have recently decided to expand out on my own, so I created Ecigproseller.com. Our main goal with this company is to help people who would like to find a healthier alternative to the traditional cigarette by selling only high-quality, reliable products. We are dedicated to making each and every customer feel safe with their purchase, to help them choose the products that would best fit them, with personalized and professional service. Here are some of the benefits of choosing your products through my store:
• Purchases can be made with any major credit card or through PayPal.
• I am dedicated to ensuring that your information is secure.
• There is a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
• I also offer free shipping worldwide!
• Email receipt along with tracking number so you know where your package is when your order over $20.
We sell kinds of E-cigs kits, mods and atomizers, E-liquid/Wax and accessories with high quality. I think you will find your favorite products. Here are some of the great deals you will find on my site:
To celebrate our new store opening, we offer a coupon for 10% off for all products on our site, and here is the coupon code: ecigproseller. The coupon is valid till Sep 14th.
Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have and I will get back to you as soon as possible: Support@ecigproseller.com
Thank you so much for taking the time to view this post. I hope you will come visit my store! Ecigproseller.com