PDA

View Full Version : ECT Moderator Position

E-C-T_Frank
02-25-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello to all ECT members,

Sorry for being away for so long. I've been very busy with a lot of different things. I will not be posting as much as a moderator for a while and have picked a few people to MOD E-C-T if they are interested. Here are the following people that I have chosen so far.

milhouse
Warlordxxx
catvapes
Quality-Vapor.com

To those that I chose to be Super MODS, please contact me if you're interested.

Warm Regards

catvapes
02-25-2014, 04:49 PM

Sorry for being away for so long. I've been very busy with a lot of different things. I will not be posting as much as a moderator for a while and have picked a few people to MOD E-C-T if they are interested. Here are the following people that I have chosen so far.

milhouse
Warlordxxx
catvapes
Quality-Vapor.com

Warm Regards

Hi Frank,

I noticed you are not around so much ever since you announced you are soon to be a father :-) I tend to take a look at what is happening here almost every day, though I don't always post. So, if it helps you out, I accept.

cat

Quality-Vapor.com
03-03-2014, 07:35 PM

milhouse
Warlordxxx
catvapes
Quality-Vapor.com

Warm Regards

Hi Frank,

I'd do it if, and only if, you think that it wouldn't seem unfair to any other vendors on the forum.

E-C-T_Frank
03-04-2014, 02:22 AM
Thank you catvapes and Quality-Vapor.com. I sent both of you a PM

milhouse
03-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks, I'll be sute to checkout the forum daily and help as much as possible.

Quality-Vapor.com
03-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Thank you catvapes and Quality-Vapor.com. I sent both of you a PM

Hi Frank, your inbox is full! :)

E-C-T_Frank
03-06-2014, 02:26 AM
Hi Frank, your inbox is full! :)

Hey Quality-Vapor.com, Sorry about the full inbox, I have increased the limit of the inbox. Please send me the PM:Thumbs-Up

E-C-T_Frank
03-06-2014, 02:30 AM
Milhouse and Catvapes are now Moderators:Thumbs-Up Hope Quality-Vapor.com and Warlordxxx will accept:Thumbs-Up

Quality-Vapor.com
03-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Hey Quality-Vapor.com, Sorry about the full inbox, I have increased the limit of the inbox. Please send me the PM:Thumbs-Up

Done :Thumbs-Up

E-C-T_Frank
03-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Done :Thumbs-Up

I replied to the PM:Thumbs-Up