PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mark
10-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been vaping for a few years now. I make my own E-Juice as I'm sure everyone here does. I wanted a place to talk with like-minded people and figured I would give this forum a chance. I own two silver bullets and twenty various EGO batteries. The Silver Bullets are my favorite go-to vape and usually take a couple EGO's when I'm out and about. I have been using the Protank 2 and was looking at purchasing a 3 in the future. I have the Protank mini's for my EGO but it likes to eat coils like butter for some reason. I don't seem to have that problem with the big one. I'd like to hear from the community as to what works for them (I'll read some posts after this introduction).

I am making some ecig organizers I'd like to showcase at some point. If someone can post the rules on buying, selling, and trading, I would appreciate it. I have laser cut some promising organizers but I used my habits as a reference. I'd like to make some for other people who are tired of having no place to keep all their mods and batteries. Feedback is key to this. I want to know what the rules are before putting anything up. It's just a hobby at the moment really. I do see a need for something like this.

I welcome any feedback on just about everything that pertains to vaping. I can share some of my successes as well as my failures with the community. It seems like I always run into something new all the time. The main thing is not smoking those analogs and even though the debate is out about vaping, it is way more healthy to vape than to smoke. That cannot be debated.

nancygwsh
10-05-2014, 08:32 AM
welcome,i am a new here,too.