PDA

View Full Version : MtBaker

milhouse
10-11-2013, 03:25 AM
MtBaker has a huge variety of juice. They are fairly cheaper than most companies. I suggest trying them out, I have tried the Cookie Blaster (Cookie and Ice Cream), Cheesecake, and Blueberry. All were pretty good quality and the flavors are good.

www.mtbakervapor.com

freshjVapor
10-16-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm on the MtBaker train as well. Just tough to fight with under 8$/30ml. I've been pleasantly surprised by the flavor from them. I reallly like this peach rings, but i'm a huge peach fan. I also like that you can add up to 5 extra flavor shots.. just be careful I ordered "Thug juice" with 2 extra shots and now it's the most mentholy thing i've ever vaped.. "Watermelon, Grape, menthol and sweetener" turned into a make your mouth cold! :p Overall very satisfied with MtBaker, especially for the price.

Vaper62
10-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Looking at placing an order with MtBaker soon. Are there any good coffee flavors? (clear juice, if possible :) )

milhouse
10-18-2013, 10:02 PM
The Cookie Blaster is excellent by them, i know your looking for coffee but I haven't had any by them. I've also had their cheesecake and blueberry which were alright.

catvapes
10-31-2013, 07:48 PM
I've ordered from Mt Baker as well. Great prives. Blu-bacco, Bourbon and Oregano (curiosity got the cat). They threw in a bottle of Green Tea. Good stuff! I will order again!

ValJackson
09-30-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm a fan of Mt Baker also I love their Strawberry and Mellon Baller juice. It smells good too :)