PDA

View Full Version : Glory Vapes

milhouse
10-11-2013, 03:27 AM
I would not order from this vendor. I bought an "ego" kit once and it wasn't even a joyetech ego kit. I gave a bad review of them on facebook and they had a bunch of report me as a "spammer" and I was not allowed to use facebook for 3 days. All my posts about them were removed as well.

catvapes
11-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Censorship on Facebook. Shocking :-)

vapingdude
11-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the info... I will make sure not to order from them.

lynneat
11-18-2013, 12:29 AM
WHAT vendor please? Glory ecigarettes? I'm trying to find out if glory ecigs are safe and what the ingredients are so I can research each thing. WHO is bad and removed your negitive comment? I had that happen too on facebook. I left a bad comment for the History Channel and it took less than a day for it to disappear!!!!! I believe you. Thank God we can still get the neg.comments out to others via the internet!!! PLEASE WHAT VENDOR before I buy from glory vapers and get spammed. I just got spammed btw I ordered from oneclickpharmacy and it is out of business but that didn't stop them from charging my credit card. Now I have that mess to clean up. Had to cancel my card and go to the bank..like I don't have enough to do. ANYway PLEASE ANYONE email me as I'll not get back here likely...I need to know...I have trouble finding time for regular emails. Thank you so kindly. Lynne

=milhouse;43]I would not order from this vendor. I bought an "ego" kit once and it wasn't even a joyetech ego kit. I gave a bad review of them on facebook and they had a bunch of report me as a "spammer" and I was not allowed to use facebook for 3 days. All my posts about them were removed as well.[/QUOTE]

lynneat
11-18-2013, 12:31 AM
#4 lynneat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Send Email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:1WHAT vendor please? Glory ecigarettes? I'm trying to find out if glory ecigs are safe and what the ingredients are so I can research each thing. WHO is bad and removed your negitive comment? I had that happen too on facebook. I left a bad comment for the History Channel and it took less than a day for it to disappear!!!!! I believe you. Thank God we can still get the neg.comments out to others via the internet!!! PLEASE WHAT VENDOR before I buy from glory vapers and get spammed. I just got spammed btw I ordered from oneclickpharmacy and it is out of business but that didn't stop them from charging my credit card. Now I have that mess to clean up. Had to cancel my card and go to the bank..like I don't have enough to do. ANYway PLEASE ANYONE email me as I'll not get back here likely...I need to know...I have trouble finding time for regular emails. Thank you so kindly. Lynne

milhouse
11-21-2013, 12:38 AM
It is this website http://www.gloryvapes.com/

Gary1
04-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Not yet ordered from them, and I doubt I will now. Cheers for showing us the way!

lelimbert
04-20-2014, 10:06 AM
There is a ton of vendors out there. Glory vapes is an immature garbage company. I asked one of the gentlemen that worked there a few questions about the product and he didn't have any answers for me, pretty much refused to answer any of them as a matter a fact. I put a review up on Facebook as well and got a pretty comment back insulting me and all this other junk. Garbage company go somewhere else.

Restlys1967
08-12-2014, 08:16 PM
That just seems like such a strange way to go about your business – insulting your audience is just not the way that you ever going to get people to pay attention to you. Do they honestly think that people do not talk with one another? Especially in today’s Internet era?

damienlee
02-21-2021, 11:07 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience, I was looking for a review on this company and didn't expect it could be so negative :0 I am sure that for business owners it is a big issue to handle negative reviews, but I coped with the similar situation exactly thanks to this article from pissedconsumer https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/tips-for-businesses-on-how-to-handle-negative-reviews/ .