PDA

View Full Version : Looking to eventually quit smoking… who makes the best e-cigs?

Gary1
04-13-2014, 04:25 AM
Hey everyone, I want to gradually quit smoking cigarettes, and I think a great way to baby-step my way away from nicotine would be to stop smoking and switch to vaporizing… at least that way I get away from all the other additives, and I'm sure the vapor will be a lot nicer to my insides.

But there are SO many different vaporizers and e-cigarettes there, that I'm not even sure which ones are worth their price tag. Any help? I don't need anything top of the line, since eventually I'll stop vaporizing as well, but I'd like something that isn't going to break or give me poor results.

Like those ones they call Fincigs look really sleek and seem like they'd save me a bit of cash, but I have no clue how well they actually work. So, hopefully one of you can lead me in the right direction?

I appreciate any help I can get, thanks!

catvapes
04-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi Gary,

Just about everyone is going to have a different answer :-) In my experience, I found that I could have saved a lot of money if I started in the middle instead of the beginning :-) First I bought eGo batteries, then learned about the eGo Twist which is better as it is variable voltage. Then I learned about "mods." As for tanks, I started with CE4 clearomizers, then CE%, then a ProTank Mini (as I found many liquids can crack plastic), then a Kanger PrpTank2, then a rebuildable atomizer.

Today, I have all kinds of devices and tanks. What I use most are my Vamo 2 and a Patriot Clone, or My eGo Twist with an Evod. I would suggest starting with a Vamo (variable Voltage) and a pyrex tank (does not crack). I used to suggest Kanger, but lately have a lot of issues with replacement coils. I hear Aspire tanks are better.

The Vamo is good as you can put just about anything on it (as long as you aren't sub-ohming). So it's a good investment as it's hard to outgrow. As for tanks, just make sure it's pyrex.

Once you get into this, it tends to become a hobby and you find you want all kinds of things :-)

Watch the video in this thread: http://ecigarettetalk.com/showthread.php?162-Beginners-start-here!

stevetalk
05-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Hi Gray,

Me suggest you to use Vapor-Titan-Ultimate..Buy here : http://www.vapor4life.com/vapor-titan-ultimate-starter-kit

milhouse
05-06-2014, 11:46 PM
I suggest you buy an Itazte MVP 2.0 or Itazte VV. They come with everything you need. They have kits on Mount Baker Vapor (coupon codes can be found online). I suggest these because you will probably switch to them eventually (saves you from using EGO devices). I have used both these products and would recommend them for anyone I know that wants to start vaping.

VaperGuy
06-13-2014, 09:41 PM
I would suggest try out a few see what u like ^_^

KarlWoolard
06-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Vaping is surely an effective way to quit smoking but you must not get addicted to vaping too..For best e-cigs you can visit site vapor4life.com..

f.virtue
12-30-2014, 06:12 PM
There are many good brands out there. Right now I'm liking my eSTICK it performs great !

f.virtue
01-03-2015, 02:01 PM
My 1100MAH batteries really enhance the performance of my e-cig. (http://estick.com/) Something to think off while choosing model and power source.

veni03
01-03-2015, 03:01 PM
E-cig is the best way to avoid smoking so I also suggest you to take e-cigarette & you can check some more & review all e-cigs qualification that is best for you.

Luv2Vape
01-04-2015, 01:30 AM
If you want a cig-a-like unit I'd go with the Halo G6. If you want a really enjoyable vape, get the Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Kit!

ecigworldau
01-14-2015, 05:09 AM
The best e-cigarette is the one that gets you off of tobacco. eCigWorld Australia is reliable online source to find the best e cigarette brands and starter kits. We offer the most popular and best e cig brands. Please use WELCOME10 as a discount code for 10% discount on store wide for any order

boydcarol25
01-16-2015, 03:02 PM
hi pipol, i suggest to use lazy pen by lazy botanical product. this product is literally an all in one vape. it works with ANY legal herb, oil, wax in one chamber. And the other works for all legal herbal tinctures and liquids. additionally, it includes a battery meter and puff counter!