PDA

View Full Version : E-Cig Flavors | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life

stevetalk
04-19-2014, 04:47 AM
Vapor4Life has quality e-cigs, electronic cigarette starter kits,E-Cig Flavors (http://www.vapor4life.com/e-cig-flavors) and e-cigarette accessories for your vaping needs.It’s all about the flavor. Shop the largest cartomizer and e-liquid selection around and find a flavor for every mood.It’s a cigarette without the tar. A cinnamon roll without the calories. Coffee without the house (and the lines). Try something new. Restock on an old favorite. It’s all tasty, and it’s all here.Filter Vapor4Life’s cartomizer selection by product line and flavor family. If you’re looking for long-time vaping, go for Premium CoolCarts—they’re high-resistance and heat at a lower temperature, so you can vape for a while. WOW Vapor carts are lower resistance, just the thing if you love flavor-filled thick vapor. With the biggest variety of flavors around, there’s always something for you to discover. Listen for that familiar sizzle, and get vaping.

Kismet Hsu
04-19-2014, 05:27 AM
It’s a cigarette without the tar. A cinnamon roll without the calories. Coffee without the house (and the lines). :Thumbs-Up:Thumbs-Up

Kismet Hsu
04-19-2014, 05:33 AM
my sofa:o:p

KarlWoolard
06-14-2014, 05:37 AM
Great..I do need to buy new e-cig soon so this time I will make use of Vapor4Life source..Thanks for the details..

RichardTaylor
07-10-2014, 11:40 AM
What would you say are the benefits of Vapor4Life over other -ecig brands? I'm asking because I'm thinking of getting a new one, but want to do some proper research beforehand. Thanks!

stevetalk
07-26-2014, 01:41 PM
Smilin Tobacco Menthol Wow Vapor E-Juice
The Smilin Tobacco Menthol WOW Vapor E-Juice flavor is the only e-juice on the market that gives you the true flavor of an actual cigarette.Sick of tobacco e-juices that fail to give you the satisfaction of a real menthol cigarette? After over a year of development and continuous tweaking, we have created the most realistic cigarette tasting e-liquid on the market today. The Smilin Tobacco Menthol WOW Vapor E-Juice flavor is the only e-juice on the market that gives you the true flavor of an actual menthol cigarette.