PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Colorado!

Quality-Vapor.com
10-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Hi guys,

Glad I can be a part of this newly created forum. Some of you may or may not know me from ECF under the username Bkag.

I have been vaping since 2009, started out on 510's (definitely don't miss those!). I had been selling e-cigs to friends and families for a while and finally a couple months ago decided to start a webstore. We are still in the fairly early stages but things have been going pretty well so far. Don't be too disparaged by our selection at the moment, we are expecting our shipments from a couple different manufacturers shortly!

But anyways, enough about the store, onto vaping. I'm an avid BCC user, I do have some RDAs and RBAs but always find myself going back to the BCCs most of the time. I'm extremely picky about my liquids and only really enjoy about 1 out of 5 liquids I try. Currently I'm really enjoying (surprisingly since I usually hate banana flavored anything) Evo Iced Banana Mint (Nicopure Labs), it's also pretty good with some Dark Chocolate liquid thrown in there. I also DIY a couple different flavors of juices, my favorite being a Peach-Mango-Strawberry blend.

As far as devices most of the time I use eGo style batteries, Kanger Evods, Smoktech Winders, Ego C twists, Vision Spinners etc. I also use my vamo and eVic on a fairly regular basis. I have a couple of mechs but they don't make it off the shelf more than once or twice a week.

I don't want to ramble too much so I'll finish off my first post there, glad to see a new forum popping up and hope to watch it grow!

Ben

E-C-T_Frank
10-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Hello Quality-Vapor.com and welcome to E-C-T:Thumbs-Up

Glad to see you here and hope you enjoy your stay. I like your site www.Quality-Vapor.com (http://Quality-Vapor.com) Great looking design.

I will have to try your DIY blend Peach-Mango-Strawberry blend to see how it taste .

We hope to see the forum grow with you being a part of it:Thumbs-Up

Quality-Vapor.com
10-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Thamks! As far as the liquid, we hope to start offering it and a couple other house blends within a month or two :) Once it's in production rather than home DIY I'll send you a sample :Thumbs-Up

E-C-T_Frank
10-15-2013, 04:10 AM
Thamks! As far as the liquid, we hope to start offering it and a couple other house blends within a month or two :) Once it's in production rather than home DIY I'll send you a sample :Thumbs-Up

That would be awesome, I would love to try some of it:Thumbs-Up