PDA

View Full Version : E-Cig Batteries | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life

stevetalk
04-25-2014, 04:34 AM
The best E-Cig Batteries (http://www.vapor4life.com/electronic-cigarette-batteries)in the world are found only at Vapor4Life with the Vapor Zeus, Dial-A-Volt and Vapor Titan leading the way. Our electronic cigarette batteries are KR808D-threaded and come in regular, XL, and short sizes in automatic and manual styles.Batteries for Classic VK, Original Vapor King, and Vapor Titan come in automatic and manual styles. Choosing automatic or manual is personal preference. If you’re a new e-cig user, give both a whirl to see which one you like.
195 196

stevetalk
04-26-2014, 05:06 AM
Vapor4Life offer 20 % off use coupon code TGIF20.The latest and greatest exclusive off coupons can be found there as soon as they become available so you can save money on Electronic Cigarette , E-cig Flavors .

catvapes
05-03-2014, 12:47 AM
I just got an e-mail saying that V4L is going to releasing a new line of 510 threaded products. Wow. Great. I think V4L products are awesome, but I need 510 threaded devices as most everything I own is 510. So, this is good news.

stevetalk
05-31-2014, 12:23 PM
I just got an e-mail saying that V4L is going to releasing a new line of 510 threaded products. Wow. Great. I think V4L products are awesome, but I need 510 threaded devices as most everything I own is 510. So, this is good news.
hello catavapes u r right...........The 510 Vapor Zeus, Dial-A-Volt and Smileomizers will be available.Now you can buy all of your 510 Threaded batteries and accessories at Vapor4Life .

LarryAnderson
09-08-2018, 09:01 PM
hello catavapes u r right...........The 510 Vapor Zeus, Dial-A-Volt and Smileomizers will be available.Now you can buy crazy bulk (https://legalsteroids.best/crazybulk-reviews/) all of your 510 Threaded batteries and accessories at Vapor4Life .

Amazing. Fantastic. I think V4L items are magnificent, however I require 510 strung gadgets as most all that I claim is 510. Along these lines, this is uplifting news.