PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Arkansas

ToshL
10-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Firstly thanks for having me! I'm a newbie vaper, got off the deathsticks 7/1/13 and have jumped head first into this new found addiction and oooo how fun it is. Started out with a Vision Vivi and an Ego Twist and a ton of sampler packs from various venders. Since then I have acquired a Vamo/Mom and Pops Mini Sub & SVD/Protank2 (and yes yes I am rebuilding cotton coils) Friday I'm taking the plunge and getting me an IGO L to tinker with and am eyeing u the VTR, i have already named her precious and all I have to do is get her home lol

As far as juices, well my mailman no longer smiles and says hello for I fear he thinks these tons of packages he delivers daily are something illegal, it couldn't be the fact i pounce oh him when i hear him at the door eh? hehe So on the journey to accumulate my top 5 i have found 2 of them. Paladin Noir and Exodus from Greeman. No one is allowed into that juice stash without suffering greatly. Thanks for having me all!

Vaper62
10-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Hello! I'm hoping to get a Provari in a couple of weeks. Right now I'm using an Ego C Twist. Does the job, but I need longer runtime :)

E-C-T_Frank
10-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Welcome to E-C-T ToshL:Thumbs-Up

vappo
11-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Lollol,welcome to E-C-T Toshl,After your excellent description about your vaper journey,you are swift and perfect,I think after your various ecigs from different venders, congratulation to you ,you're not only a newbie,you're an expert lolol, wish you enjoy vapoing every day!!!welcome to visiting our website ecigwarehouse.co.uk!!