PDA

View Full Version : Which Battery Manufacturer makes the best battery?

Vaper62
10-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Gonna buy a few 18650's and was wondering who makes the best bat. Not the most expensive, nor the cheapest. I realize that sometimes you get what you pay for, but what is the best for the buck?

Warlordxxx
10-17-2013, 02:22 AM
That kinda depends on what you want to use it for and in - For standard devices i'd go for a panasonic - For Sub ohm if you are planning on that - The sony 30A ones are good. Really depends which device you want to put it in as to which is the best for the buck lol

Vaper62
10-17-2013, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the advice!

Looking to use them in an e-cig. I want to get as long a runtime as I can. Like 2000 ma 18650's. I think I've even seen some 2400 ma's, but I can't remember where. Not looking to stack them...not yet anyway. I don't like the prospect of having them vent on me.

Thinking seriously of buying a Provari, and was just wondering if the AW batteries that they sell are really that much better than, say, Efest? Dunno, just wondering out loud.

Warlordxxx
10-17-2013, 04:52 AM
In a provari the upper limit is around 3.5A (on the new one) i think -- To be honest any battery that's capable of draining that fast will be fine - There's a lot to be said for AW's but also for efest - If i remember rightly the efest is around a 5A drain limit so shouldn't be an issue - One thing to note though if you are getting a provari make sure you get a battery with a nipple on it - Provaris no likey the flat tops :D

Vaper62
10-17-2013, 05:34 AM
Thanks a heap!! I'll remember the "button top rule" :) !

Warlordxxx
10-17-2013, 05:39 AM
The only thing you really want to do is stay away from any battery with the word fire in it lol - Trustfire (flame jackets) have always worked fine for me in 14500 form but i wouldn't go grabbing the 18650's as there are just too many choices of better 18650 batteries out there.

Panasonic, Sanyo, MNKE, Efest, Sony, AW's to name a few are all great brands of battery - Just remember to grab the battery you need per application - I myself have Senybor 10A IMR's in a 6A mod (two) meaning i'm not going to stress the batteries even running full flow :D

ecigworldau
01-29-2015, 05:07 AM
eCigWorld batteries are regarded as the best option at present in Australia . We has variety of battery with full grunt and power capacity to last longer on every charge. Please select to suit your budget and buy eCigarette Batteries. Currently we have just received latest shipment of Aspire CF battery..so grab yours while in stock. Also, we have Vision Spinner 2, Vision Shiny Rainbox, Innokin iTaste VV3, eGo Twist and Variable Voltage battery to power up all our great ecigarette gears. So check it out our online store - http://www.ecigworld.com.au/batteries-electronics-ecigarette

Jonnystevenson
03-27-2017, 09:37 AM
This is the big question! Right now in 18650 size the best around are the Samsung 30Q and LG HG2 (https://vapourdepot.com/product/hardware/batteries/lithiumion/lg-hg2/) both have a good 20A rating (how much you can pull) and 3000mah (how long they last) they both perform very well in regulated mods! These are the batteries I use and this is just a personal recommendation for 26650 size batteries I use the Hohmtech Hohmgrown batteries but the Mxjo yellow batteries perform well too!