PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on FastTech?

milhouse
10-18-2013, 10:19 PM
What are your thoughts on FastTech.com. Are they hurting the industry or is it just a really good deal. It definitely takes a long time to get your things (10-14 days) but often it is 1/3rd of the price.

E-C-T_Frank
10-21-2013, 07:09 AM
I've never ordered from FastTech.com, but it reminds me of http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=ecig for wholesalers. As far as hurting the industry, I think it's a matter of customer loyalty and support and having the ability to return a product to a US vendor if something doesn't work. The vendor can always eat the cost or try to return the product to the manufacture. Also, the shipping aspect of it, not having to wait 10-14 day can be a deal breaker. But if someone is willing to wait for the product and does not care about return policy or warranty, then it could be worth it.

Quality-Vapor.com
10-25-2013, 07:53 PM
What are your thoughts on FastTech.com. Are they hurting the industry or is it just a really good deal. It definitely takes a long time to get your things (10-14 days) but often it is 1/3rd of the price.

A lot of suppliers hate fasttech, personally, I don't hate them but I do think they have somewhat of an impact on the industry. I think the problem is that some people feel "ripped off" when they see US vendor prices vs. Fasttech prices but the fact is that the costs for vendors over here vs. fasttech over there are a lot different. The extra price you pay for an item from a US vendor over Fasttech will ensure you (as long as your dealing with a good vendor) prompt delivery, good customer service and good after sale service, none of which you will get from Fasttech.

milhouse
10-27-2013, 11:13 PM
I totally agree, sometimes their products aren't fully up to par either