PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best part of vaping in your opinion?

milhouse
10-18-2013, 10:55 PM
I would say it is meeting new people. So many people come up to me and ask me about it and are very interested, it is a good ice breaker. I would also say it is I am way healthier than using tobacco. I never thought it would turn into a hobby, but i love to vape!

E-C-T_Frank
10-19-2013, 08:32 PM
I would say it is meeting new people. So many people come up to me and ask me about it and are very interested, it is a good ice breaker. I would also say it is I am way healthier than using tobacco. I never thought it would turn into a hobby, but i love to vape!

For me I would have to say feeling healthier, being able to vape indoors at home, in restaurants, bars and so on. Also, it is an ice breaker when meeting new people. I remember when I first starting vaping a few years ago, people would look at wondering what I was doing. I can remember this one time taking a vape break at work and a fellow employee noticed me using the ego and thought it was an herb vaporizer:) I had to explain to him what it was, but now that same guy vapes;) I talked him into vaping and he now loves it.

Vaper62
10-19-2013, 10:17 PM
I agree with both of you guys. Also, I have family members who smoke analogs, they're interested in vaping, so I'll probably be buying some started kits for Christmas :) .

lemerchand
10-22-2013, 07:41 PM
I really enjoy the no-odor/indoors aspect. Plus I can space out my puffs too. If I were to light a tobacco cig up while sitting at my computer....well first off I'd have to take it outside, then secondly, I would have to take a puff every few seconds.

With ecigs it is much more convenient to take a puff or two, sit it down, type, click a bit, and puff when I feel like it.

GizmoTronic
10-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Apart from my world no longer smelling like an ashtray, I'm loving having all the extra money to spend on lots of cool stuff I'd have had to live without if I still smoked. Oh and also, the last time I quit smoking (2007) for 3 years, it didn't save me money - in fact it cost me more. I would eat anything that stopped running long enough and I piled on 50 lbs in extra weight, had to get new clothes that fit every 3 months and got to a point where I could barely tie my own shoelaces. I lost all that weight when I started smoking again, but since I switched to vaping, I haven't gained any weight at all :)

hostile
10-25-2013, 01:42 AM
the best part of vaping is not smoking, but the best part of being a part of the vaping community is meeting so many cool people.

joyme992
10-25-2013, 09:15 AM
i agree with that hstile meeting people here is really cool

Quality-Vapor.com
10-25-2013, 07:45 PM
For me, the best part of vaping is the not smoking. As far as indoors I'm kind of on the fence about it, sometimes I wish I had to go outside to vape because it would make me cut down! Being able to vape inside makes it all too easy :rolleyes:

gmdux24
02-12-2014, 07:03 AM
i agree,it's really cool to meet so many people that have same interesting.vaping for better life,lol...

naomi12
04-03-2014, 04:08 AM
being able to control you addiction to real cigarettes and also controlling it to minimum nicotine.

ELiquidECigs
04-03-2014, 12:54 PM
It's the convenience of being able to vape almost anywhere! I used to lose about an hour of each working day by going out for cig breaks.

catvapes
04-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Hi Naomi,

I totally agree. I love to inhale, it's relaxing. I am down to zero nic, so I can still inhale something (that tastes better), relax and enjoy, without killing myself. How long have you been vaping? Congratz for doing so.

stevetalk
04-10-2014, 06:06 AM
the best part of vaping is not smoking and the another part of vaping is to save money.

jessicataylor
04-14-2014, 12:14 PM
i am agree with hostile and steve

JamesTerry
07-15-2014, 05:21 AM
I also agree with u hostile.

Restlys1967
08-12-2014, 08:15 PM
My favorite part has been the fact that people seem to be much more socially accepting of it. Yes they do not like the fact that you smoke, but at the same time they can tell the difference between vaping and smoking actual cigarettes. I have rarely gotten a foul look for vaping.

ecigworldau
08-26-2014, 06:02 AM
Firstly, Vaping is not smoking. Ecigs / Vaping is intended for current adult smokers , that wish to continue enjoying their nicotine habit at a reduced risk.

alexhenderson
09-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Vaping is the best way for you to finally enjoy smoking electronic cigarettes. Vaping is intended for current adult smokers , that wish to continue enjoying their nicotine habit at a reduced risk.

cloudwalker888
09-07-2014, 09:53 PM
I love dripping MAX VG and and having the great flavor and massive clouds!

Mark
10-01-2014, 03:20 PM
The best thing about vaping is the ability to taste my food now. This is after three decades of smoking and finally giving it up with the help of an electronic cigarette. People usually give me the stink eye in public when I vape. I feel there needs to be more education about it and less bad press because someone wants to make money off us or to sell more cigarettes. These forums are excellent for voicing our opinions and helps network the cause. We will make a difference. I met a few people who vape and they always are a pleasure to talk with. We compare notes as to what works for us and sometimes come out with a better idea than what was working for us before. That is great in my opinion.

alexhenderson
11-10-2014, 04:44 AM
E-cigarettes are a healthy alternative to smoking. Vaping is far more safe than smoking. Vaping is intended for current adult smokers that wish to continue enjoying their nicotine habit at a reduced risk.

ArthurMelanson
11-19-2014, 01:59 PM
I love the fact that people are always wanting to talk about it (because face it, most vapes are cool looking) and the fact that you do not get the same looks that you would get if you were to light up somewhere. Also the fact that I can smoke just about anywhere (or vape rather) is really amazing.

kinixecig
11-21-2014, 04:12 AM
EveryThing is best with vaping. As we can take your puff in public place, it even dont have bad odour and also the important thing is that it "Flavours". I try many flavours that the ever bestest part of ecig.

f.virtue
12-30-2014, 05:39 PM
I would have to say my health has vastly improved and I like not having so much money go up in smoke !

f.virtue
01-03-2015, 02:28 PM
I just calculated I've saved $5000.00 in the past 15 month's from not smoking. (http://estick.com/) I spend a small fraction on vaping and I feel so much better !