PDA

View Full Version : Is E-Cigarettes are certified organic products?

jessydesouz
12-22-2014, 08:49 AM
Recently I read an article about e-cigarettes; since then, I am inclined to know more about them. Also, they say e-cigarettes are much safer than traditional cigarettes.So, I just want to know e-cigarettes are certified by VTM LLC or not?

f.virtue
12-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Much safer than cigarettes with their hundreds of toxic chemicals. Trust me if you are a smoker you will feel the difference in a week !

veni03
12-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Yes, E-cigarette is much safer than normal cigarette because if you are a smoker, you can take a E-cigarette to quite your bad habit smoking . I can say you a practical matter that is my friend was smoker & I suggest him to take e-cigarette & finally He is good now to leave smoking so I suggest you to take e-cigarette.

Thanks

ecigworldau
01-12-2015, 02:44 AM
E-cigarettes a safer alternative. E-Cigarettes have the potential to reduce the risk from smoking. E-cigarettes are a safer way to get a nicotine fix, or a way for smokers to break a nasty habit, and it is less harmful than traditional cigarettes. They give you the same feeling and taste as smoking cigarettes but without the harmful ingredients.

boydcarol25
01-17-2015, 12:13 PM
yes for me e cig is safer and good than regular cigar..

sherrod
06-01-2015, 05:29 AM
I too believe so that E cigarettes (www.suncig.com.au) are much safer that traditional cigs.

jamessilver978
07-09-2015, 06:35 AM
E-cigarettes are safer than traditional cigarettes. It gives you the same taste which smokers love to enjoy. I am a smoker and I love e-cigarettes. One year ago, my friend suggested me to try something new so we just buy e-cigarettes from TCA Vapor and it really change my life. Now I can freely enjoy my e-cigarettes as they are less harmful.