PDA

View Full Version : Kanger protank 2

E-C-T_Frank
10-30-2013, 06:03 AM
So I thought I would do a short review on the kanger protank 2.

The kanger protank 2 is a really nice tank. No glue was used in the process of making the tank. My tank came with two coils and the vape is awesome. It's made from pyrex glass and all the parts can be replaced.

Pros:
It vapes really nice
It's made with pyrex glass
No glue used in the process of making the tank
Looks really nice on my MOD
Very affordable

Cons:
None that I can think of yet:Thumbs-Up

Overall it's a really great tank at a really great price.

Vaper62
10-30-2013, 08:08 PM
I agree!! I've got a ProTank 2 and really enjoy it.

AND, it's completely rebuildable!

I'm already re-wicking mine, and as soon I get my hands on some Kanthal I'll be building my own coils too. :cool:

catvapes
10-31-2013, 07:54 PM
I bought one and love it. After vaping in pyrex, I can't do plastic anymore. My juice tastes so good in this tank. I do have a few issues with it however. Sometimes the base won't thread onto the tank with some coils. It's wierd. I also don't like having to fill from the bottom. I would prefer filling from the top. Kanger just came out with a unitank which is bottom coil, top fill. Once they do a pyrex version I will have my dream tank.

Quality-Vapor.com
10-31-2013, 09:21 PM
Once they do a pyrex version I will have my dream tank.

You beat me to it!

milhouse
11-21-2013, 12:12 AM
I bought my first protank (protank 2) and a protank mini 2 at VaperCon. I was really iffy on getting one, but I love them. They are perfect.

catvapes
11-21-2013, 06:03 AM
I got my Kanger Pro 2 today. These Kangers are putting me through some changes :-) My KP Mini has threading issues so I tossed it aside for now. The new Kanger Pro 2 did not work on my Vamo or my Twist, but worked fine on my manual ego batteries. I pulled the pin up on the Twist and that resolved that. I am kind of reluctant to do the same with the Vamo as I'd hate to have something go wrong.

catvapes
11-21-2013, 06:07 AM
Quality-Vapor,

I was looking at your site and found the Kanger Pro Mini parts I need. Wondering how much shipping is. Probably more than the parts :-) I may have to hold off until there is something else I need as well :-)