Thread: Sorry to all for being away

Sorry to all for being away

Hello All, Sorry for being away for the last few weeks. I have been on vacation with my family with no access to the forum, I have my passwords stored on an external hard drive and I couldn't remember the password to my email address to reset the password to this forum so that I could access the forum. I should have left someone in charge of modding the forum. Sorry to all and hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Happy new year to all.
    Last edited by E-C-T_Frank; 12-31-2013 at 04:15 AM.
    I'm having my first kid and I just found out it's a Boy Super Excited.

Meh we've just been chillin' while you were away - Congrats on the baby

Happy new years, everyone!! And it's all good - That's what vacations are about!!! Hope you had a great time.
    "Preoccupied with a single leaf you wont see the tree."
    Zenmindvapor

Quote Originally Posted by Warlordxxx View Post
    Meh we've just been chillin' while you were away - Congrats on the baby
    Glad to hear Thank you Warlordxxx I'm super excited, the baby boy will be here in 10 week. I've been doing so much around the house getting ready for my baby boy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMindVapor View Post
    Happy new years, everyone!! And it's all good - That's what vacations are about!!! Hope you had a great time.
    Happy new years. Yeah being off was great, spent time with my family, had a whole lot of drinks and vaped a lot. I took some juice with me from volcano that I bought at one of there kiosk when I was in Hawaii a few months back and it was pretty good. I just need to find out what flavoring volcano used for that juice so that I can make my own.

Happy New Year Frank! Hope you had a nice relaxing vacation! Can I go to Hawaii with you next time?

In the middle of the week, try to arrange 1-2 fasting days to allow yourself more time on trips and at parties. They usually happen closer to the weekend (not everyone has a vacation at the same time), so you should unload at the beginning or middle of the week - https://hellomaterialsblog.com/how-t...your-vacation/