Thread: Can Shisha become a vape Juice?

Can Shisha become a vape Juice?

Hi! I am Samuel and im from Russia but currently i am in Texas right now. I'm a vaper enthusiasm and I'm just thinking, can shisha become a vape Juice? I really fall in love with Shisha for the first time i try it at KSA . What you guys think about Shisha in vape liquid?

Hey Sam! im about to ask the same thing too! been thinking about it since last month and wondering, if there's any recommended shisha flavor for me to try!

Hi there,
    What is shisha? Can somebody explain?

Shisha is shisha lol u have never tried any shisha before??

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Khalif View Post
    Shisha is shisha lol u have never tried any shisha before??
    I know what you are talking about

I tried it and i can do it. I've smoked it for a while but it ticked my throat. I didn't see mush of a difference in smoke clouds too.

That's exactly the kind of flavor I was looking for a long time. Where can we buy this? I know that most people prefer flavors like menthol or apple when they vape but I would love something more extreme as it's closer to my taste. I used to be a heavy smoker and after visiting my doctor and having a look at my lings I knew it was either vaping or concer later on. So I got a nice set and I'm slowly cutting my nicotine levels to the minimum. i got already some really cool aspire coils as I like to be able to change easily and fast my coils and now I'm just taking it easy witout smoking at all!
    Last edited by barnon; 02-28-2021 at 09:09 PM.

niceee I also had no idea

hehehehehe looks like we have some shisha beginners here (google it guys, maybe you will get interested ). I wanted to try shisha for a while now since all I have been sticking to the past two years was cookie and blueberry flavor, got tired a little bit But, I still smoked shisha from time to time, so I am wondering if the manufacturers could think about such a taste I should make a quick search, but even if I find something, I am afraid of the liquid quality, cause I am used only to smoke THC Vape Juice and I really like it, so even if I will find another product, I think I would not change it.
    Last edited by Virgilius; 04-04-2021 at 05:11 PM.