Thread: Who is Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes?

Who is Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes?

Vapor4Life is a leading distributor and manufacturer of Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquids in the United States. Vapor4Life is located in the North Shore suburbs of Chicago and serves Electronic Cigarette users (also known as “vapers”) across the globe. Vapor4Life is committed to delivering the highest quality Electronic Cigarettes and e-liquids to consumers.

I have a dial-a-volt and smileomizer. I find it is a quality product. I don't really use it much anymore as I am into dripping now.

I have been vaping for several years now and have tried multiple brands. Vapor 4 life has been by far one of the best brands and company I have used

I have used Vapor 4 Life products for over a year and am always satisfied with the quality and service they provide.

thanks jessicataylor ,nathanthompson , catvapes for showing intrest in V4L products.Vapor4Life has been a labor of love ever since I first tried vaping in 2008.If you're curious about V4L electronic cigarettes and E-Cig Accessories , come in to our Smokeless Lounge.

2008, I remember those days. Tiny little atomizers in cig-a-likes. 90 percent of the time, when I inhaled, I got nothing or a mouthful of liquid. Occasionally, I got vapor. We've come a long long way. Steve, you've played a big part in all of this. Thanks for that.

Vapor 4 life is surely the best source to get perfect e-cig.. I have already purchased two e-cigs from Vapor 4 life..

I heard about Vapor 4 life.

thanks karlwooland and james for using V4l products