Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Contest Thread On E-C-T

Thumbs Up Official Contest Thread On E-C-T

Hello Fellow E-C-T Members,

This is the official contest thread.

The first user to get 1000 active discussion posts gets an ego starter kit with 30ml E-Liquid of your favorite e-juice. This contest expires when the first user reaches the first 1000 post.

The first user to get 5000 active discussion posts gets an evic starter kit with 30ml E-Liquid of your favorite e-juice. This contest expires when the first user reaches the first 5000 post.

The first user to get 10000 active discussion posts gets a provari starter kit with 30ml E-Liquid of your favorite e-juice. This contest expires when the first user reaches the first 10000 --> http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Varia...ristarter.htm#

The ego starter kit with 30ml E-Liquid and evic starter kit with 30ml E-Liquid will be ordered from your favorite vendors. The provari will be ordered from provape.com and the e-juice that comes with the provari will be ordered from your favorite e-liquid supplier. Just let us know where you want the products shipped and we will order it for you

Vendors will be counted out of this contest.
    Last edited by E-C-T_Frank; 10-25-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Cool contest, what if a user wins all 3?

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse View Post
    Cool contest, what if a user wins all 3?
    I guess he would be one lucky winner

And the race is on!!!
    A bad day vaping is still better than a good day with a cigarette!

Quote Originally Posted by E-C-T_Frank View Post
    I guess he would be one lucky winner
    Haha There WILL be blood !

Huuuuzaaah!
    Find some electronic cigarette reviews at http://www.ECigDepot.net

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTronic View Post
    Haha There WILL be blood !
    Well I hope not Am I allowed to be a part of the contest? With all my post I may just end up winning Just kidding I know I can't be a part of the contest.

As much as i love a good contest i think i should be counted out - Vendor and all that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Warlordxxx View Post
    As much as i love a good contest i think i should be counted out - Vendor and all that lol
    I agree Warlordxxx, I didn't even think about that. I will update this thread this thread to count out Vendors.

Yeah i think it's only fair - Let's face it all i'd do with a provari is strip it for bits hehe