Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best part of vaping in your opinion?

It's the convenience of being able to vape almost anywhere! I used to lose about an hour of each working day by going out for cig breaks.
    www.eliquidecigs.co.uk

Independent E-Cigarette, Vaping and E-Liquid News, Views and Opinion

"Never criticise a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you'll be a mile away - and you'll have his shoes."

Hi Naomi,

I totally agree. I love to inhale, it's relaxing. I am down to zero nic, so I can still inhale something (that tastes better), relax and enjoy, without killing myself. How long have you been vaping? Congratz for doing so.

the best part of vaping is not smoking and the another part of vaping is to save money.

i am agree with hostile and steve

I also agree with u hostile.

My favorite part has been the fact that people seem to be much more socially accepting of it. Yes they do not like the fact that you smoke, but at the same time they can tell the difference between vaping and smoking actual cigarettes. I have rarely gotten a foul look for vaping.

Firstly, Vaping is not smoking. Ecigs / Vaping is intended for current adult smokers , that wish to continue enjoying their nicotine habit at a reduced risk.

Vaping is the best way for you to finally enjoy smoking electronic cigarettes. Vaping is intended for current adult smokers , that wish to continue enjoying their nicotine habit at a reduced risk.

I love dripping MAX VG and and having the great flavor and massive clouds!

The best thing about vaping is the ability to taste my food now. This is after three decades of smoking and finally giving it up with the help of an electronic cigarette. People usually give me the stink eye in public when I vape. I feel there needs to be more education about it and less bad press because someone wants to make money off us or to sell more cigarettes. These forums are excellent for voicing our opinions and helps network the cause. We will make a difference. I met a few people who vape and they always are a pleasure to talk with. We compare notes as to what works for us and sometimes come out with a better idea than what was working for us before. That is great in my opinion.