Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming wood mods

Almost done with the poly but it has to cure for a week til it's hard enough just got a few spots to touch up tonight and then i'll post a pic with everything in place

I'm looking forward to seeing it when you complete it I was talking to my wife about making some mods and she looked at me and just smiled She knows that it probably will not go so well if I start, but because of her reaction, it made me want to start so that I could prove her wrong

Any updates on the Upcoming wood mod? Would love to see it

It looks awesome Warlordxxx I really like the way it turned out. You are a really good Mod maker. Have you made mods made out of steel before?

No steel yet - Aluminium and tin but not steel - At some point would like to get a lathe and possibly a CNC but i got a feelin that's a long way off yet lol

I was just wondering, because my wife's grandpa has a lot of equipment for steel and I just wanted to know if it's hard to make mods from steel with no mod making experience.

Not really - Kinda just depends on what you want to make from it - Tube mod or box - If you're making a box then a welder would be handy - Once you have a box shape though it's fairly simple

I'll have to give it a try to see if I can actually make one with grandpa in-laws help

Sure thing i got bits galore if'n you don't want to shell out to make a single mod